I am a BWY trained Yoga tutor and ex University Lecturer. I have practiced Yoga from the 1970's and have run classes at the Yoga Station since 2013. I practice a gentle and inclusive Hatha Yoga style which I call ‘Yoga Gold’.
The basic format of classes is as follows:
· limbers to awaken energy centres within the body,
· exercises to develop focus and concentration
· a selection of accessible yoga postures which can be adapted for all ability groups
· some simple meditative techniques
· we close with a relaxing visualisation.
Yoga Gold is much more than an hour or two on the yoga mat - it offers a tool box of skills to help you navigate life's trials and tribulations and get the most out of life.
As a result of COVID all class participants will be required to bring their own equipment.